As a Career and Life Coach, I hear ‘now what?’ a lot. Many people experience a sense of feeling stuck – their life hasn’t taken the path they envisioned and they may even have experienced significant disappointments in their life.
During and after major life changes, such as, divorce, moving away from friends and family, losing a job, or ending a relationship – it can make your life feel overwhelming and even empty of meaning and connection. Starting again is tough to do the older you get. BUT if you’re willing to make a change to start (or restart) again, you can thrive and regain control of your life.
Here are some questions to ask yourself to clarify what’s off balance or missing, and what you need to regain your balance and have more control over your life. Some questions to ask yourself are:
- Am I living the life I want?
- Are the people in my life adding to, or draining, my positive energy?
- Am I experiencing joy, fun, intimacy, connection, and satisfaction in my life?
- Can I see a meaningful career path ahead?
- Do I have the financial independence and stability I need?
- What are three things I would like to change about my life?
- What is one thing I can do today to change?
If you want to learn about YOU and do something great with the next chapter of life, Life Coaching with Marilyn is for you! There are strategies and steps you can take, to start on a path that will bring you closer to the life you want. Positive change is possible. Find out how to get started today!
TO SCHEDULE A COMPLIMENTARY 10-MINUTE INTRODUCTORY MEETING OR YOUR FULL 45-MINUTE CONSULTATION CONTACT MARILYN AT 847-831-0079 OR AT: MARILYN@FETTNERCOUNSELING.COM