Career Solutions for a Happy Life
- What are the 5 top mistakes failed entrepreneurs make?
- Should you start or buy a business? Become a partner? Buy a franchise? Be a consultant?
- Are certain personality styles better suited to entrepreneurship than others?
- How do you figure out the “right” solutions? Where do you begin?
Our Entrepreneurship Program gets you on the “right” track
- Your Business Back-Story – This “starting plan” organizes your ideas to build your foundation.
- Your 6-Step Entrepreneurial Career Journey – This “roadmap” gives you a process to manage your entrepreneurial development and prepare to launch your business.
- Step 1: Discover – Identify your Entrepreneurial Profile to determine your Best-Fit Business. The better you know yourself, the more successful you can be.
- Step 2: Explore – Research the current market and future trends.
- Step 3: Plan – Prepare your Business Plan.
- Step 4: Market – Position and brand your company as the leading market choice.
- Step 5: Track – Establish benchmarks to guide and track your success.
- Step 6: Refine – Identify trends and competition to refine your niche, implement continuous improvement, and grow profits, while you manage risk.
Where do you need to build “entrepreneurial muscle?”
- Critical entrepreneurial skills:
- Strategic Planning
- Visioning, Trend Recognition, SWOT Analysis
- Four-Quadrant (Balanced) Decision-Making
- Prioritizing and Delegating
- Leadership and Relationship-Building
What’s in your future?
- Protect your legacy. Plan for your exit strategy.
Is Distance a Problem?
- Distance is no problem, with virtual business coaching.
Contact Marilyn Fettner, LCPC, MCC, NCC
847-831-0079 or Marilyn@FettnerCareerConsulting.com
Work Happy. Live Happy. Be Happy.