Live Life the Way You Want
Why Life Coaching & Life Counseling?
Life can be hard. And although you may navigate most ups’ and downs’ pretty well, it’s not unusual to occasionally get stuck in a one of life’s deeper “potholes.”
Getting stuck – has a variety of triggers, including traumatic events that compromise your emotional or physical safety, toxic relationships, life or career transitions, or a personal loss. Any of these can cause you to feel stuck and make it hard to regain your sense of well-being.
At times like this – a professional who truly listens to what you are experiencing and feeling can make the difference between staying stuck and moving forward. Talking about what’s on your mind can reduce anxiety, and free positive energy for creative thinking and problem-solving.
Together, through life coaching and life counseling we’ll identify new possibilities for solutions – and empower you with strategies for coping, problem-solving, and creating positive change so you can live life the way you want.
If you’re dealing with these or other challenges, life counseling can help:
- Feeling lonely, isolated or disconnected.
- The uncertainty and chaos of an unstable workplace or career situation.
- There’s a “tug-of-war” between your career and your personal life – or you have no personal life at all.
- A significant life transition, such as a birth, death, marriage, relocation, or job change has created confusing changes.
- Being bullied, verbally abused or belittled at work or in a personal relationship. And, yes, workplace bullying is a real thing.
- Low self-esteem or lack of confidence.
- Feeling lost or as if you’re “floating” through life, without goals, or even the ability to decide what’s important to you.
- Noticing that you feel fear or anxiety about working, after experiencing a negative or traumatic work event or situation.
- Getting your life on track, after recovering from an addiction.
- Being taken advantage of, or disrespected – needing to become assertive and create healthy boundaries.
- Feeling clueless about social skills or social cues, either in workplace or personal relationships.
- Having ADHD, an LD, Asperger’s or other challenge, and needing strategies to more effectively communicate, organize and manage time, so you can experience greater success.