...At your request
If you don't see the specific topic you want, please inquire about custom-design.
SUMMARY OF PRESENTATIONS
- "A Marketing Plan to Guide Your Search"
- "Be the TOP Candidate with These Winning Interview Strategies"
- "Career Decision-Making: Are you looking for a job for the first time, or re-entering the workforce? Get "how to" answers you can apply now."
- "Career Strategies for Challenging Times"
- "Career Development Panel Discussion for Young Professionals"
- "Do You Have What It Takes to Be an Entrepreneur?
- "Interview Success: Be the TOP Candidate with Winning Answers to Questions You Hate"
- "Job-Offer Interviewing: Preparation is the Key! Plus - The Recruiter's Interview Checklist"
- "Network Your Way to Career Happiness"
- "Red Hot Resumes! Cover Letter Do's & Don'ts"
- "Results-Networking: How to Make It Work for You"
- "Starting a Start-Up: 5 Success Factors Every Entrepreneur Must Know!"
- "Stuck in Transition? Move Forward and Get Hired for Your Best-Fit Job!
The A-C-E Strategy Will Show You How"
- "Social Networking: A Key Element in Your Job Search Strategy"
- "Strategies for Evaluating & Negotiating Offers"
- "What's Your Best-Fit? How to Make Career Choices Based on the Real You"
- "Your #1 New Year's Resolution: Increase Your Company's Success!"
FOR STUDENTS & PARENTS:
- "Career Exploration: Job Shadowing Workshops for High-School Students"
- "Facts & Fables About College & Careers: How to Help Kids Make Best-Fit Decisions"
- "How to Interview & Get a Job!" A Workshop for New Grads"
- "Thinking About Careers: Where Do You Want to Go In Life?" A Seminar for High School Students & Parents.
- "The College Transition: What's It All About?"
- "Building Relationships for Professional Success"
- "Communicate as a Manager. Communicate as a Leader"
- "Communicating with Multi-Cultural Clients"
- "Consultative Selling"
- "Human Capital: Your Organization's Most Powerful Competitive Advantage"
- "Management Principles for New Managers"
- "Motivating Employees One-By-One"
- "Train-the-Trainer: Training Subject Matter Experts to Be Effective Presenters"
PROFESSIONAL & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT:
- "Communication Skills for Social Situations"
- "Dealing with Difficult People"
- "Effective Parenting Strategies"
- "Fearless & Flawless Public Speaking"
- "Make Your Personality Strengths Work for Your Business & Personal Success"
- "Navigating Change"
- "Strategies for Stress Reduction"
- "Successful Conflict Management Techniques"
- "The Top 10 List of Communication Skills for Your Professional and Personal Life"
- "Understanding and Valuing Differences"
- "Understanding & Using Communication Styles - for Your Success"
- Leadership & Management
- Career Development
- Conflict Resolution
- Sales & Business Development
SUMMARY OF ORGANIZATIONS:
- Abbot Laboratories, Abbott Park, IL
- Adult Continuing Education Program, Highland Park/Deerfield District 113, Highland Park, IL
- Adult Continuing Education Program, Oakton Community College, Skokie, IL
- American Payroll Association - Chicago Chapter, ADP, Elk Grove Village, IL
- American Society for Training & Development and Society of Human Resource Professionals, Hoffman Estates, IL
- Business Opportunity Group (BOG), Northbrook, IL
- CARA Foundation, Chicago, IL
- Career Renewal Ministry, Holy Cross Catholic Church, Deerfield, IL
- Chicago Hadassah Career Connection, Skokie, IL
- Coldwell Banker Corporation, IL
- DePaul University and Northwest/Schaumburg Association of Commerce and Industry, Schaumburg, IL
- Designed2Date, Vernon Hills, IL
- Gand Music, Northfield, IL
- Lake Forest High School, Lake Forest, IL
- Lee Hecht Harrison, Chicago, Lisle, Lincolnshire, Schaumburg, IL
- McCormick Place/Navy Pier, Chicago, IL
- Moore Corporation, Libertyville, IL
- Prudential Preferred Properties, Illinois
- Rotary Club of Wilmette Harbor, Wilmette, IL
- Rotary Club of Skokie Valley, Skokie, IL
- Technology Staffing Resources, Deerfield, IL
- WW Grainger, Lake Forest, IL
- WOW (Women of the World), Chicago, IL
- Young Professionals of Chicago (YPC), Metropolitan Club, Chicago, IL
QUESTIONS OR WANT TO SCHEDULE A PRESENTATION? Contact Marilyn Fettner at (847) 831-0079 or Marilyn@FettnerCareerConsulting.com