Showing all 5 results
How to Talk About Yourself$0.00
When you get the question, “Tell me about yourself,” what do you say? Do you talk about your dog or your favorite drink at Starbucks®? If so, you can lose out on a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
With this 2-page info-guide:
- Find out what you should say and how to say it
- Create a concise “professional statement” with our fill-in-the-blank elevator pitch
- Receive 8 tips to increase your effectiveness and ease
Information Interview Prep$0.00
An information interview (or networking meeting) isn't really a job interview…or is it? Even if it doesn't turn into one on-the-spot, how you handle yourself can make or break future opportunities. With so much riding on this, how do you prepare?
This 1-page info-guide helps you position yourself as the “known candidate with:
- 4 must-do's to prepare
- 6 sample conversation starters
- 2 questions to always ask
- 4 questions to always be prepared to answer
Make the Most of Career Fairs$0.00
When you’re in job search, your time is worth money. So, are career fairs really worth your time?
Find out with this 1-page info-guide:
- The most important step to decide if a career fair is worth your time
- 8 ways to prepare – to make the most of your time
- A checklist of 7 items to be sure you bring
Pre-Post Interview Checklist$0.00
How well will you do? Prepare to do your best. How well did you do? Assess how to improve.
This 1-page checklist guides you through your pre & post interview performance:
- 14 items target the major interview performance areas
- Use it for mock interview practice or test yourself
- 4 rankings show where you shine & stumble, so you can focus improvement on weaker areas
Start a Business – with the Backstory$0.00
The chance that a new business will fail is 55%* in the 1st 5 years. Reasons include lack of planning, inadequate pricing knowledge, and managerial inexperience. How can you avoid being in the 55%?
*Source: Entrepreneur Weekly, Small Business Development Center, Bradley Univ, University of Tennessee Research. http://www.statisticbrain.com/startup-failure-by-industry/
This 5-step exercise takes your business concept from ideal-to-real:
- 1st – Learn if you have what it takes to be a business owner
- 2nd – Develop the 4 areas essential to building a solid business framework